In the years that followed I served as:
– US director of business development at TerraCycle
– Financial analyst and planner at Ayco-Goldman Sachs
– Financial planner at a top-ranked planning firm here in NJ
Today, as co-founder of wHealth Advisors, I find immense fulfillment in knowing that we use our platform as a force for good. As a firm, we’re founded on the industry’s highest standards for ethics and transparency while also offering pro-bono services to those in need. Financially, we donate a portion of our gross revenue annually to qualified 501(c)3 organizations (which are nominated + voted on by our clients).
Personally, though, I find the greatest satisfaction in helping my clients gain financial peace of mind through prudent money management.
Prudent money management is like a positive feedback loop: when we are no longer burdened by finances, other dimensions of our lives also tend to improve. As we continue to grow we realize that as important as money is, those other dimensions of life are equally (if not more!) important.
As modern philosopher Naval Ravikant reminds us:
“The three big ones in life are wealth, health, and happiness. We pursue them in that order, but their importance is reverse.
A calm mind, a fit body, and a house full of love. These things cannot be bought.”
My life’s mission has been dedicated to helping others use money to close the gap between who they are today and the best version of themselves that awaits ahead.
I am excited to meet you and look forward to the opportunity of working together on your journey to financial independence!
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Chartered Financial Consultant®
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Certified Student Loan Professional®
- U.S. News & World Report
- Financial Advisor Magazine
Outside of wHealth Advisors:
- Educating myself more on: Stoicism, permaculture, climate justice, systemic racism, health & longevity science
- Happiest when: outdoors with wife, Arabelle, and son, Manny
- Stays active with: strength training, functional range conditioning, hiking, cycling, surfing, and yoga
- Financially splurges on: Single-origin coffee