In the years that followed I served as the US director of business development for a social enterprise firm, a financial analyst and planner for the ultra-high net worth clients of Ayco (the private wealth management group of Goldman Sachs), and as a financial planner at a top-ranked financial planning firm here in NJ.
Today, as a founder of wHealth Advisors, I find immense fulfillment in knowing that we use our platform as a force for good. While donating a portion of our profits and offering pro-bono services to those in need is something I’m incredibly proud of, these commitments would not be possible without our most valuable asset – our clients. My life’s mission has been dedicated to helping others live their best, most fulfilling lives by doing what I know and love: comprehensive financial planning. I am excited to meet you and look forward to the opportunity of working together on your journey to financial independence!
– Certified Financial Planner™
– Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
– Certified Student Loan Professional®
– U.S. News & World Report
– Financial Advisor Magazine
Outside of wHealth Advisors:
– Educating myself more on: Stoicism, permaculture, climate justice, systemic racism, health & longevity science
– Happiest when: outdoors with wife, Arabelle, and son, Manny
– Stays active with: cycling, surfing, hiking, strength training, and yoga
– Financially splurges on: Single-origin coffee